Tech14 is three days of essential content for Developers using Oracle Technology that will help you to build systems that meet your organisation and customer's needs.
What's on your list of priorities?
- Transitioning to a new version?
- Hearing insights from Oracle OpenWorld and how they affect you and your organisation?
- Finding out about new implementation tools?
- Discovering what happens after upgrading?
- Understanding how to manage a mobile project?
What's at Tech14 for Developers?
If you are a Developer, Architect or Designer involved in bespoke Oracle development projects, Tech 14 is the place you need to be to stay ahead of the curve.
- Industry experts including Roel Hartman, Duncan Mills and Mia Urman for practical examples and hints and tips for development you can apply in your role.
- Discover the latest solutions - the exhibition hall will showcase the leading Oracle technology vendors ready to help you achieve your business objectives.
- Success stories, implementation advice, pitfalls to avoid and hints and tips
By Oracle Developers for Oracle Developers
Tech14 development streams have been put together by a committee of development experts specifically to help you 'discover, develop and deliver' to meet tomorrow's challenges head on.
Not sure where to start?
If you're new to Tech14 or new to Development, then help is at hand.
The committee have put together a list of sessions you might like to attend to help you get the most out of your conference experience.
View the Development Introductory Pathway.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors:
Many thanks to our affiliated partner:
Connect with UKOUG: